If you live in New Jersey, it’s likely you or someone you know has had to deal with oil tank removal or soil remediation. Many homes and businesses have abandoned underground oil tanks on their property, and they often go undetected until they begin to leak.
Leaking oil tanks pose a health threat to humans and contaminate the environment. Conducting an oil tank sweep, tank removal and soil or groundwater testing are proactive ways of detecting potential issues to avoid costly soil and groundwater remediation projects down the road. Contact our NJDEP licensed and certified professionals today to discuss our oil tank removal and environmental consulting services in Middlesex County, New Jersey.
Oil Tank Removal & Oil Tank Sweep Services in Middlesex County, NJ
Many oil tanks are constructed from materials (i.e. steel) prone to corrosion, resulting in potential oil leaks and environmental contamination. Our Middlesex County, NJ oil tank sweep and oil tank removal services help you identify potential issues and successfully remove tanks before they become a problem. We assist you with the investigation, testing, and permitting to ensure everything is in place for your Middlesex County, NJ oil tank removal project.
Our services for oil tank removal in Middlesex County, NJ include:
- Oil Tank Sweep Services Middlesex County, NJ: We perform a visual site inspection and underground scan to detect the presence of underground oil tanks.
- Tank Removal Services Middlesex County, NJ: One of our LSRPs oversees the removal and disposal of your abandoned underground heating oil tank from start to finish.
- Oil Tank Cleanup Middlesex County, NJ: We help throughout the entire oil tank cleanup process including soil and groundwater testing, tank removal, and site remediation.
- Oil Tank Soil Testing Middlesex County, NJ: Soil and groundwater testing and investigation services include collecting, screening, and analyzing soil or groundwater and providing a summarized report of the findings.
- Soil & Groundwater Remediation Middlesex County, NJ: We offer complete solutions for soil and groundwater remediation and will help you project get completed quickly and cost-effectively.
Environmental Consulting Services in Middlesex County, NJ
As a full-service company, we also offer several environmental consulting services for the investigation and remediation of hazardous substances in Middlesex County, NJ. All our services are performed by state licensed professionals and include:
- Claims Consulting & Remediation Oversight: Includes site investigation, evaluation, safety assessments, and cleanup oversight for remediation projects.
- Petroleum Age Dating & Environmental Forensics: We offer petroleum contamination age dating for insurance coverage litigation and pollution exclusion clauses.
- Unregulated Heating Oil Tank Program: Includes investigation and remediation of unregulated heating oil tank discharges.
- NJ Wetlands and Pinelands Construction Permits: We assist with the often complicated permitting processes for NJ wetlands and pinelands.
- ISRA Property Protection: Services for pre-purchase inspection of residential and commercial properties.
- Child Care Centers: Complete site investigation for compliance with State Daycare Licensing requirements.
- Vacuum Truck Services: Services for total fluid recovery events or emergency spill control.
Hire Licensed and Certified Experts for Your Middlesex County, NJ Oil Tank Removal
Firstech Environmental, Inc. has an entire team of NJDEP licensed and certified professionals experienced in oil tank removal and remediation. Our licensed and certified professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you with regulatory compliance questions.
Whether you need oil tank oil testing in Middlesex County, NJ or assistance with full site remediation, our licensed oil tank removal experts are here to help. We are bound by a strict code of ethics under the NJDEP and have hundreds of reviews from satisfied customers.